marți, 16 iulie 2013

#4 - C implementation of command server API

Last week I did a new brainstorming session and came up with a new API
header for the level 0, I wrote documentation for the functions,
explained for what arguments are needed and what the return value of
those functions is.


Meanwhile a new idea came up for some special commands which will be
implemented in the future, and how the level 0 function will handle
those commands. I believe that this will help me and lead me in the
same time towards a better viewpoint from where I´ll implement the API
easier.

At the end of the week I started again the implementation of the level
0 functions, according to the new API header.

I think that I am on the right path and will progress faster in the
upcoming weeks.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu